This workshop is based on Dr. Brené Brown’s The Daring Way™ curriculum. The method was developed to help men, women and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live brave lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
“Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability, and authenticity. If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.” –Brené Brown
The Daring Way™ Workshop – Registration Information
Your registration includes light snacks, all workshop materials, and video coursework with Dr. Brené Brown.
Come join us on the “Daring Way” journey to:
• Cultivate a wholehearted life through authenticity, vulnerability and self-compassion
• Let go of perfectionism and fear of what others think
• Quiet your inner critic- deepen your sense of worthiness and belonging
• Identify the ways you numb your emotions
• Learn shame resilience skills
• Practice empathy and self-compassion